Once again, Breaky is taking off to broadcast another fabulous event. This time in California!
He is broadcasting the "MarsTV Dota 2 League which you can watch here: https://www.twitch.tv/evilgeniuses and Breaky will start later tonight (hopefully) but still check it out!
Watch live video from EvilGeniuses on www.twitch.tv
My last blog post about Breaky leaving and traveling was a bit negative and a little sad. I think that had partly to do with that I missed him and it was our anniversary. I highlighted some of the things I forget from last time like realizing how much louder little noises are in the middle of the night, or how much I rely on him for day-to-day chores.
So, this time, I am going to highlight some of the more positive things about having Breaky traveling and out of the house.
- I can get away with rearranging the basement (Breaky is a kind of "if it isn't broke, don't fix it kinda guy)
- A lot of cleaning gets done. I am the kind of person that if I am cleaning, everyone cleans. Makes it hard on a marriage if your significant other isn't cleaning too. So I wait until I am alone to really clean
- I don't worry about having to explain how I finished that container of ice cream I bought on a whim. Hey, I did yoga today, and I earned a treat!
- Same as above with a sleeve of Oreos. You could bribe me to do unspeakable things for Oreos.
- I get all the puppy snuggles to myself
- The dishwasher gets loaded the correct way :)
- I can actually eat pickles, fish and olives!
- No one will know I poured myself that second glass of wine. Except the dog, but she doesn't judge.
- I know my husband is having a great time doing what he loves and there are people around him who support him
- I also know my husband will soon be on his way back to me and our puppy and that puts a smile on my face more than anything else
So, I will miss him this time, and all times coming, but overall it is not that bad. He gets to do what he loves! Safe travels love.